Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Veternarian Appointments

Hi, this is Sofie, the rescue maltese.  Mom took Beckham and me to the vet today.  It was awesome.  I weigh 6 pounds 9 ounces and Beckham is at 13 pounds 6 ounces.  We are both exceptionally healthy, with Beckham having the very early signs of a cataract, which is fine with me so I can hide my treats from him.  Oh, yes, I can be a b****.  Our teeth and eyes look very good.  I am taking my Pet Health OPC every day, and my mom massages my paws with Pet Health Paw and Pad Balm.  Even the vet noticed!!!!!  You should visit my mom's store for the new products she has. 
Oh yes, for my friend Bobbi Panter, the vet noticed my beautiful fur and how nice I smelled.  Mom told her it was due to my Gorgeous Dog Shampoo.  Now go to mom's store!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment