Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Post

Here we go.  My first blog post, but not my last.  Why blog?  Why now?  It would be trite to say, "Why Not?"  But the truth is that I look at my life and find that I have a strong belief that pets make humans better, as humans can make the lives of their pets better, too.  I am also open to new ways of looking at things.  I don't believe that any one person KNOWS for sure the best way of doing things or looking at things.  I have my own thoughts and from my experience my thoughts can provoke agreement or disagreement.  Since this is my first blog, I have doubts that anyone is reading this, but if you are, and if you are an experienced blogger, feel free to give me advice.  This is my last rambling, self serving blog.  The next one will be about pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment