Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dog Outfits Keep Your Pet Warm

With a blast of cold over the US, people often turn to layers of clothing.  Think of your pet's fur as her first layer, and consider adding another layer.  We put Sofie and Beckham, our dogs into long johns which cover their backs and go down the legs a bit.  They seemed very comfortable and their ears stayed warm.  Feel your Pet's ears. If they are cold, the pet is cold.  Try some of my favorites in my store.

http://www.petcollarstoreandmore.com/store-products-DO4904128-Red---Long-John-Thermal-Pajamas_1097530352.html

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the store and found the long johns so cool.I had never purchased something like this.Will surely buy this for my bruno :)

    Really I'm enjoying reading your blog.Its so useful for dog owners.

    Astral walker

    ReplyDelete