Thursday, December 9, 2010

Store Opened

Today, I have fulfilled a lifelong dream by opening my own business.  Since I love animals so much, and since I come from a background where research and study were primary, I decided to sell carefully selected Pet Products.  In choosing products I have been careful to pick products that will enhance the lives of pets.  For example, I am carrying only Bobbi Panter Shampoos, because my research makes me comfortable with how the products are made.  They have no salt, and are PH balanced so that the pet's eyes are not irritated. 

I am very concerned about pet food and what is in it, and have not researched it thoroughly enough to be comfortable with carrying a certain brand.  I think RESEARCH is going to be the key to what I do on the site.  From previous research, as you can see from previous blogs, I can see the positive uses of a prong collar, but there is something in me that still does not make me comfortable with a collar that looks like it could really hurt.

So if you read this blog, I promise that my thoughts have been molded by research into products, and into organizations like Pets2Vets and the Delta Society for Therapy dogs. 

My site is http://www.PetCollarStoreAndMore.com  I hope you stop by, then come back here and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Murray and Toby are both eating Science Diet Natures Best. They both seem to like it pretty good and the Vet said it was a good brand that they would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Toby and Murray eat Science Diet Natures Best. They both seem to like it and the Vet said it was good for them. Plus...it has the word Science in the title so it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowledge and experience is very much essential before opening a store and must say you have so much experience and abundant knowledge in this field. I check out your store its really cool with a wide range of selected products.

    By the way i really loved that slider at the bottom.what widget did you use to get that effect.

    Keep posting and i will reading


    --- Astral walker

    ReplyDelete