Friday, December 31, 2010

Sofie's Post: Thanks for the new Dog Collar

          Hey, this is Sofie.  I am an 18 month old Maltese.  My best human friend, Kay, is busy now, and left the computer on, so here I am.  My life started off really rough.  My sister and three brothers were born in a puppy brothel on an Amish Farm.  It was dreadful.  My brother Miles was born with healthy legs, but was so mistreated, that an infection led to a permanently crippled leg.  The store that we were going to be sold to went out of business, and since we had no more value, the Amish farmer was going to drown us.  The nice pet rescue people got there and saved my brothers and sister and some Yorkies and Maltipoo puppies.  We were fostered, then my human parents found me.  They travelled about two hours away and picket me out.  My mom, Kay, wanted the puppy who picked her.  I did that.  When she picked me up, I put my head on her shoulder.  If I could have purred, I would have.
       Recently my mom opened her online pet supply store, and I am OK with trying out products.  We did a shampoo comparison, and now we only use Bobbi Panter Gorgeous Dog, and I have a pair of red long johns that keep me warm.  I just got a new collar, and am looking forward to a shirt that has been promised to me with a little bling on it.  I am a princess and I deserve some bling!!!
    If you have any questions about life as a rescue dog, or if your dog needs some beauty tips, just drop a note to me.  You may hear from my brother, Beckham, and my nieces and nephews Abby, Ginny, Bailey and Dr. Bananas.  Chow for now.  Love, Sofie

2 comments:

  1. Really nice article, it made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe nice to hear sofie's story ;p .Hey sofie please give me some beauty tip ;D

    --Astral Walker

    ReplyDelete